346 days ago in General
| WTF News
A 24-year-old woman has admitted to leaving a toddler to drown in the bath as she spent 45 minutes drinking with her neighbour.
706 days ago in General
| Weird News
A MAN who drank six bottles of hand sanitiser while being treated in hospital for alcoholism has sparked calls for the antibacterial ...
725 days ago in General
| Funny News
A university president from Columbia got more than he bargained for while on a trip to the U.S. after he spent nearly five days lost ...
864 days ago in World News
| Weird Videos
DOZENS of birds found dead in eastern Romania drank themselves to death, the local sanitary and veterinary authority has revealed.