769 days ago in General
| Weird News
Imagine the amount of friction required by this man to cause a spark. If he hadn't of burnt up, he would've ripped it off whole.
352 days ago in General
| WTF News
A Stow man says he was nearly killed after applying sunscreen. Standing in front of his barbecue grill, Brett Sigworth says it was o...
808 days ago in General
| Funny News
IT WAS meant to be the happiest day of their lives.
But a couple in New South Wales's Riverina region is likely to remember their ...